1) To be qualified as a participant, you need to register on the BTC-Alpha exchange (https://btc-alpha.com/
2) Every participant of the contest must subscribe to the official channel of the Aunit token on Telegram – https://t.me/AutoUnit_ICO
– and remain to be the channel's subscriber until the end of the contest.
3) The contest cryptocurrency pairs include AUNIT/USD, AUNIT/BTC and AUNIT/ETH.
4) The contest has the two tours:
- The first tour had been running from July 15 through September 12, 2019.
- Duration of the second tour is from September 23 December 11, 2019.
A new participant may join the contest at any time before the end.
5) The second tour accounts for the total trading volume generated starting from the first tour — from July 15, 2019. The first tour's participants are proceeding to the second tour with their rating's position being preserved on condition their balance of Aunit tokens remains the same as it had been during the contest and no sales had been made from Sep 15 through Sep 23, 2019.
6) To be qualified as a participant, you need to purchase from 100 AUNIT tokens on the BTC-Alpha exchange and Hold this balance on your account during the contest period.*
7) Winners are determined among all participants with the help of a random number generator on the website https://randstuff.ru/.
8) Starting from the second tour the total balance accounts for every 1000 AUNIT tokens being purchased in the Hold position. Every 1000 AUNIT tokens gives a participant one extra slot assigned after the unique ID in the table on randstuff.ru
website used to determine winners. For example, the purchase of 100 000 AUNIT tokens replicates the holder's ID 100 times in the table and, respectively, increases his winning chances by 100 times.